Moving on

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

update on the house

I have been keeping photos of how the work on the house is progressing. This has been just for my records, but some people have asked how is it going, so I thought I would put it on Flickr.
Click for Flickr slideshow
Its a mess, I am not really able to do much yet, just make tea/coffee...or 'panad' as the Welsh call it... A supply of crisps and stuff and be out and about buying new fires and odd bits from DIY shops.
Its been a bad time, mum's illness and death.. the funeral... and even more tragedy in the few family members I seem to have left. Yet its also been a time of support and a time to get to know some of my more distant family. Hectic... paperwork is NOT my forte, yet I am snowed under in it. All this and its been about the coldest winter I have known, yet we had no snow here. Just snow capped mountains.
But thanks for the support... especially Mike.

1 Comments:

  • Hello, sheila ..
    Nice to visiting your blog and viewing your profiles.. BE Blogger Forever ?

    By Anonymous nyno, at 28/04/2009, 19:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter