Moving on

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Genes and Orgasm

Why is it the interesting stuff shows up when I have no time to wind up people in chat rooms?
This is a goody, I am sure it will keep a few chatting for ages. And I do wonder how they managed to do the research. Is asking twins a fair test? Surely a few double blind tests could have produced a more scientific result?
Maybe I should volunteer...

Anyway, click on this to see what I mean..
ORGASM

Please add some comments.. I want to read these...

2 Comments:

  • London seems to be a fertile breeding ground (puns intended!) for research of this sort:-
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/19163986?source=Evening%20Standard
    I guess we should never have moved out of the area, Sheila!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08/06/2005, 13:41  

  • Well didn't get around to a comment yesterday. This sent me on a thoughtful reverie about how 'secret' this information has been, for many women. That primarily isn't funny.

    The other side of it is! If we miss out on this naturally provided outlet? hmn Only other thing I can think of that comes close is: plummeting to earth via parachute...or, a hum-dinger of a roller coaster.
    who else but

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005, 00:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter