Moving on

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Life is not so bad...

As the day wore on, I suddenly realised that I was getting much more mobility in my knees. My legs could cope with stairs and I even felt confident carrying my washing down, without hanging on to the rail. Today was glorious weather... sun... heat, so maybe this is what has swung it. Or maybe the tablets are doing their job at long last.

I even felt good enough to go for a walk on Lligwy beach as the sun started to set...



I would like to thank all the people who have sent messages and emails to me. I have been amazed and astonished at the reaction. I have had more 'hits' on this blog for my medical probs than for anything else so far. It has helped to know you are all out there and that you actually read my rantings...
Thank you all
XX

2 Comments:

  • We are always here love xx

    By Blogger Unknown, at 04/06/2006, 23:13  

  • sheila sweetheart!!

    aww, and yes, your right.

    Even though you have had your share of troubles and worries and enough reason to not be all "optimistic" and cheerful. But believe me that lots of people (including me) think your a trooper (yes we talk behind your back ;-)) and an example for others to see (read) how you deal with the things in your life.

    Big hug >:D<

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06/06/2006, 13:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter