Moving on

Monday, January 22, 2007

My Toaster

I have had a request to blog this item. It has novelty value but now I am so used to it I really don't see it anymore. I only bought my toaster because it made a noise that couldn't be ignored when the toast was cooked. It Baaas... although the sound does sound most unlike any sheep I have heard... more like an aborting ewe, I think... I only wanted the noise so I didn't miss out on hot toast, while I was distracted by the internet.
It means that I can eat my Mrs Dandan's Orgasmic Strawberry Jam without that charred taste of burnt toast.
I bought this toaster in Spalding, England before I moved to Wales, but there is something about it that seems to fit in with Wales.
Thanks for this photo, Youngbunny. It seems odd to think it has already travelled the globe just to get on this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter