Moving on

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Life's a bitch again...

I am just putting up a quick blog to apologise for the lack of information over the last few weeks. I have just been unable to write... life has got that bad.
My brother is still in hospital and I am very uncertain as to his future. I am not going to blog his details. You will have to ask me for that.
My mother is reluctantly still in the care-home, and is sort of bewildered as to what has happened to our family over the last few months.
I spend my time between visiting both brother and mother and also trying to catch up with solicitors and paperwork from my parents' house. I don't know how I ever had time to hold down a full time job, yet I would prefer that life to this. I was sort of smug about giving up teaching, but teaching was certainly more fun than this now.
I am hoping to escape back to Spalding for a short time this weekend. a shower tray to fix and a house to paint... and about 4 days to do it. Can I also fit in a dentist appointment?

I am not a very good chatter just now. But I am a bit like that in real life too. I am on an emotional knife edge just now, but at least I am aware of it.

I haven't even had the enthusiasm for taking photos... but, who knows what the future will bring...

1 Comments:

  • I certainly get it. I'm somewhat removed now although not as removed as I would like to be. Good thing I was used to being isolated. hugs, Chance

    By Blogger Chance, at 10/08/2007, 23:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter