Moving on

Saturday, May 26, 2007

School's out in Beaumaris

I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but it was a school disco at the pub, last night. A good time was had by all, and I wore a skirt for the first time in years...
(after seeing this photo it will probably be the last time too.)

Thanks for taking the picture, Mike... I think...
I don't think you can see Gary's conkers...

Some more of the school kids in the pub.

Now you can see his conker... and his reflection...


I think I may have to remove the last 2 pictures, I am aware they are not the best angles, but the barmaids would never stand still... sorry, Elaine and Claire.

2 Comments:

  • Well done. Your knees are magnificent!

    Lots of love,

    N

    By Blogger Naomi, at 27/05/2007, 17:07  

  • Thanks, Naomi...
    hmm.. "magnificent"... isn't that a word used to describe huge bridges or large magnificent mountains... and now my knees.
    Says it all really.

    Seriously, it felt very strange wearing a skirt like that again. I was aware of cold drafts very quickly (and not just the extra cold Guinness). To think I used to wear skirts like that, summer and winter in my youth. I like wearing jeans now...

    Anyway, thanks for the comment and email, and I know you meant well, Naomi.
    xx

    By Blogger Sheila, at 27/05/2007, 20:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter