Moving on

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Practise session at The George


A band wanted a place to 'practise' and so Gary allowed them to use The George on a usually very quiet Tuesday night.
I needed cheering up, and a few Guinnesses helped...
But I never expected them to be this good. Its a shame the video is so dark, but can you see the drummer? He is 81..

oh well...

This is my first time of putting a video on my blog and it seems to work ok. So maybe now is my time to put up some of my blackmail shots... like Tropy pole dancing.... or Nonzero's hiccups... please email me with suggestions. It seems that a few extra pennies could cheer me up right now.

See... I am getting over it all!!!

1 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear about Del, I remember I met him once, maybe twice on Ivisit. I've been very ill myself( Conn's disease) but okay now with a lot of medication. I think of you and wish you all the best. Hugs, Margot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/09/2007, 23:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter