Moving on

Monday, May 26, 2008

Beaumaris - The Red Arrows

The Red Arrows put on a display at Beaumaris, it was the first display of the year for them, but it was also the first time that I had seen them.
The weather looks lovely, but it was actually quite windy. The wind put a stop to the display of old planes for a 'Battle of Britain' fly by. oh well, another time :(



The video shows the dandruff on the guy in front of me..


I hope you can appreciate the landscape around here from the above vid.


I will put up some more pix, if I get time. I am hardly online with my computer these days. I had my mum in hospital the other end of Wales, in Wrexham, so she had to be visited, which meant I had little time for anything else. The operation went well, as far as we can tell at the moment. I will know more when she has a change of plaster on her leg.
Now I seem to log in from my mobile phone, while in the local pub, which means chatting is a problem, as I can't type on a phone key pad. I am terribly behind with emails, but I am still ok here..In fact no news can be good news ;)
hugs all
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter