Moving on

Monday, February 13, 2006

Dandan's Amazing pix

Welcome Home!!!
Dandan and Mrs Dandan are now home and are busy sorting out photos and sent just a few for me to put on my blog. I have been trying to sort out where they are all taken, with Dan's help... so here goes..
This is just a selection of photos and Dandan promises me some more if I can get back to Spalding soon.
I have put these pix up here as small as I could, for those of you still struggling on dial up. But please click to enlarge all the pix. They are all so beautiful, its worth it.

The above is Ushuaia, Argentina. In my ignorance I had to look this one up.

Sugar Loaf mountain, Rio
Beagle Channel
Falkland Islands
Falkland Islands


Approaching Milford Sound

New Zealand


Need I say that this is Sydney?
Sydney, but can you spot our intrepid explorers themselves?
Bora Bora
Tonga
Tahiti
Pitcairn Island
Ushuaia
The most southern point of South America, the memorial to lost mariners." A most moving place"

King penguins in the Falklands
Whale
Easter Island
Easter Island

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter