Moving on

Thursday, January 26, 2006

S'mae?

I began my Welsh lessons today, from 9:15am to 3pm. I have a very strong feeling that I am the dunce of the group and will be the one asking all the obvious questions and hopefully providing the gentle relief for the others. You know the sort of person? The one who won't that says "what does this mean?" about 10 seconds after she has been told exactly what it means.
Anyway, I am trying..
I expect I won't be online much on Thursdays as the classes are then and I need to find a local doctor who will prescribe a few dodgey tablets to help me through this day, on a weekly basis.

But, I had a prime example of Welsh time (Amser Cymraeg) today. The class was on time, lunch and coffee breaks were punctual, in spite of the lack of milk for coffee. No one was late...
It took me a few seconds to notice the clock above the door, it said about 7:30am when we started, at 9:15 ish.. I finally took the photo during lunchtime at about 1pm..

1 Comments:

  • hahahaha omg it never ends And! my mother has successfully plugged up the bog in her room. She was doing this at the house here, before her departure to her expensive new residence (and, I never figured out 'how'). I slide out the front door silently today.
    Everyone else is only going to feel relief that you are in the class...because you, at least, will ask real questions in real time...as opposed to the Welsh-time questions cycle...of the rest of the students.

    By Blogger Chance, at 27/01/2006, 04:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter