Moving on

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda

Happy New Year to all my readers!!!
I had a couple of people ask why I had not done a blog for Christmas, but I was just so busy cooking and then driving the food to my parents place that I really didn't feel Christmasy. Just a big relief that it was over...

So now it is the New Year, almost, a time to take stock, and sort of make plans to move forward, even if its just in little steps. I don't usually make resolutions, but this year, I am making one...
I am planning to make some progress with this obscure and difficult Welsh language. (you may think its a dead language, Trina, but it isn't on Anglesey)

I took this photo from my spare bedroom window at 10:30am, it looks like sunset, and it shows the most white stuff we got here. There might be snow in that, but most was just frost.
Oh well...
Happy New year everyone..!!!

2 Comments:

  • Your home is so beautiful! I want to move there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02/01/2006, 08:37  

  • Aaaww... you are welcome here, Friday. But it always looks good through a camera lens, try the continual wind and rain...

    But it was lovely in the summer. I picked this house for its views.
    xx

    By Blogger Sheila, at 02/01/2006, 08:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter