Moving on

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Birmingham 16th Dec 2005

I have put a few pix up on my Flickr site for those who can find the way. I will put some here when I have time.

The meet was fun, I met Steve and the others at New Street station and we went for a coffee and to await a phonecall from Terry.

We then wandered about the shops and a market and did what we are all good at.. we chatted.

The shops were busy, but we did manage to find our way to the Apple Store and meet up with Terry. Then we went to the pub and had a drink and some food. (do you notice the lack of details in this blog? its deliberate)

We managed to spend quite a while in the Pub, and it was dark when we left and we went round the Frankfurt market. There was music, nice smells, lights, fairground things and market stalls. The others got a German drink. If I had known how long it was going to be before I was able to get to my car and drive, I would have joined them too.

We were joined by Terry's brother (Darren) and his gf (Emma). I used to teach Darren many years ago, a rather odd coincidence.
We then went to a very crowded but superb pub, but managed to get seats and the chat continued.
I left at about 8pm to catch my train and intending to meet Aros.. but no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter