Moving on

Friday, November 04, 2005

stumbling

I was recently advised to use Firefox and updated my ancient version, although I find it slower than Safari it has an extra gizmo that is hooking me more than chatting. Maybe its because I am so tired these days, or maybe its because I dread the questions of "how are you?".. "how are your parents?" but I am escaping from chat to now sit on "stumble upon".

Thanks Honda, although this new addiction seems to be as evil as chat.

I thought I would list some of the useless but rather interesting crud I have found there...
What were you in a pastlife?
transparent screens
I love good photographs
a killer of a quiz
stupid videos
English usage This one is for you, Del.
Doodles
Pictures on Walls
A way to avoid spam?
*
world jump day
someone will make a puter game about anything

I feel sure I will be adding to this list...

Boris has added a few for me, and thanks for your nice comments..
More silly links on Boris's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter