Moving on

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Chance visit

I felt it was time for a new look and a new start to my blog. So, is there anyone out there still reading all this?

Chance(aka Glasgow) did the dutiful thing and has trekked across the globe, settled in Scotland, and managed a long journey down to Anglesey. I showed her a few sights, although the weather was crap.


Chance is so tall that doorways were too small for her. This doorway is part of the Penmon Priory.
The steps to the old priory...

More information on Penmon Priory

We drove on, and finally got to the very tip of Anglesey, well, one of them... and looked towards Puffin Island.


NOTE TO READERS: since writing this blog, I have found an advert for renting a cottage which Chance and I saw while we were standing looking at Puffin Island, it was just behind us.
House for rent if you can afford it!!

No trip to Anglesey is complete without a pic of this, the most famous station in the world that few can say. And no trains stop here now... just one big tourist attraction now.

The name of the station

Someone sent me this... have fun, move your mouse... a pussy

1 Comments:

  • Well since the doorway is 3 feet high....and I am 3 feet wide, then if you take the square root of the number of stones - this, then, equals....
    oh hell.

    I'd take 2 more trains to get to Sheila's - great warm welcome - wonderful company....tour of the area. Wales is lovely.

    By Blogger Chance, at 21/10/2005, 23:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter