Moving on

Monday, August 22, 2005

Wops visit

I will put more pix up when I have them developed, but the one below was taken just before my cam stopped working. The camera now works again since I squeezed the thing and swore at it, but I am waiting for the rest to be developed.
I took this picture near a place called Brynsiencyn, near Foel Farm, looking across the Menai Straits towards Caernarfon. This was the start of Wops visit.


I swung the camera around and took a picture of Caernarfon Castle

You can see more detail if you click on these pix, the clouds did clear and the day had some good weather quite quickly.

1 Comments:

  • Lovely pix again Sheila.
    Glad your camera responded to the treatment :)
    Hope to catch u soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/08/2005, 22:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter