Moving on

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Camera Probs

My camera is having another bad hair few days, it is now only taking pictures with a nasty darkness and a sort of purple hue again. After trying hard to sort it, I now have it sitting in my fridge as a last resort. So please can you all try some telepathy to get it to work again?
I have had a Dutch friend(Wops) staying with me for a few days, and have even had to resort to buying a couple of those disposable cameras. We have seen Puffin Island, explored pubs, seen sunsets to make your toes curl. We have been to Portmeirion and driven through some of the best scenery in Wales around the Snowdon National Park.
But I can't share any of this with you until I get my film developed :(
Some was not even photographed as I didn't buy a disposable cam till yesterday. At least I missed getting the Karaoke in the pub on QuickTime movie so I can't bore you with that.
Anyway... life goes on.. without a cam...

0 Comments:



<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter