Moving on

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

London Underground

I have been watching/listening to the events in London, and have thought back a long time to the days when I used to go through King's Cross twice a day. The line that went from Russell Square to King's Cross was an everyday occurrence.
I knew that Russell Square was the deepest station, in my days, that it was accessible then by 2 lifts, it was too deep for an escalator.

I had a browse through the BBC web sites and found this amazing blog. The power of the net, again. I was amazed by this lady, I cried as I was reading, its a long one, folks, so pick your time, but its really worth the effort.

Rachel's urban 75 Blog

Rachel's Blog as the BBC report it

I have good friends who are Muslim, I bare no grudges, only deep sympathy. The people who did these deeds were just sad manipulated people.
I know acts like this takes nutters. We have nutters in every religion.
This is another emotive site

We are not afraid

0 Comments:



<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter