Moving on

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Leaving Spalding again

I am in the throws of sorting, packing, tying up loose ends. After a rather shaky time in Spalding, too much heat, too much food and even a fainting spell, I am returning to slightly cooler climes of Wales.
Unfortunately, I don't think I will have my camera. The thing has stopped working.
I took some shots of my snails, and of the (as yet) unhatched eggs, and they were all purple, except they aren't...

So I am sorry, this blog may have reduced pictures until I can get this sorted.
It does seem that I am not alone in this too.
My Camera

I am likely to only be at Gwynfa a couple of nights.. and then off to Manchester with both my parents. My mum hoping for a new hip, my dad and I are to stay somewhere to be close by. This should take a week, and I am not sure if I will be able to be online at all in that time, but we shall see..

hugs to all
Sheila

btw.. anyone reading any messageboards about rumours, I am sure this does not have anything to do with me. But who is it?

2 Comments:

  • Electrical things...hmn. Always in my life, the item I am most clinging to as diversion, is the one that breaks. Aargh. You would not remember, but my favorite camera that I took to UK last year, broke after I arrived - but not until I had taken 2 rolls of film. So I lost all those pics! Sigh. Thinking of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/07/2005, 16:32  

  • It's nice to know I "inspire" someone, Tues, but you are right, I will miss this camera, although for the next week, I will be too busy to think about it.
    Chance, everything has this inbuilt obsolescence factor now... with added Murphy's law. We have no chance in keeping things going. Just when we think we have sussed it OK, it all goes arse over tit.

    See you all

    By Blogger Sheila, at 19/07/2005, 18:17  



<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter