Moving on

Monday, August 29, 2005

More on The Village

When Wops and I got to the village it was afternoon, and still pretty busy.



We wandered around, through doorways, up and down steps, and eventually found our way to the beach. I looked for one of the huge, white bubbles, but I guess I had to try escaping before I found one, and the place was just to nice to want to escape from.



People actually live in The Village, it just didn't feel like Wales, except for the service in the cafe we tried to eat in. We did get some food, and even had to argue to pay for it, but we coped.


The above picture is of The Prisoner Shop, its actually the place where he lived, although the interior was shot in a studio somewhere. Inside the shop is every bit of memorabilia that you can imagine, from badges to DVDs, everything with the Prisoner Logo. more Prisoner stuff

2 Comments:

  • Great photos Sheila, not only in this posting all over your blog. It changed whole my idea about Wales, I always imagined as dark cloudy humid and not very appealing part of UK, never expected it was so beautiful and special.

    Boris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01/09/2005, 23:11  

  • Thanks, Boris. I knew it was beautiful, but this summer has been exceptional, the good weather, sun.. sea... mountains... its been magic!
    But I am not so sure about the winter... the photos might reduce a bit... grey pix are not interesting.
    ;)

    By Blogger Sheila, at 01/09/2005, 23:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter