Moving on

Saturday, January 07, 2006

RIP Giant African Land Snail

I am sorry to announce that my largest and oldest Giant African Land snail has died. It is never easy to tell during the winter months as they hibernate a lot, but this one was definitely dead.
(re-runs dead parrot sketch, but puts in "snail" for "parrot")

Anyway, it had a good innings, must have been 5yrs old? Trina, if you read this, its the last of the originals that you got for me.
Thanks, I hope I gave it a good life... RIP

This picture was taken a long time ago, before I sold a lot of them, and before I moved to Wales...


Info on G.A.L.S this is not my site.

4 Comments:

  • My condolences with the snale, Sheila. May it be in snale-heaven now and eat fresh lettuce every day ; )

    Hugs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09/01/2006, 11:09  

  • Life sucks. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/01/2006, 15:44  

  • Sheila... This is terrible news! How well I remember him/her, the happy muncher, audible from the next room. The athlete, straining at the leash as I took him/her for walkies [crawlies?] when you were off on your travels!!! Oh woe indeed!!!!
    My sincere condolences Sheila... to think that he/she is now buried in the Welsh countryside. {Sobs incontrolably]

    Your friend

    Britty

    By Blogger Britty, at 14/01/2006, 22:14  

  • Thank you, Dani, Boris and Brit.
    Your messages have truly touched my heart.
    Hugs
    XXX

    By Blogger Sheila, at 14/01/2006, 23:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter