Moving on

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pub Quiz


Our usual quiz partners ( Ian and Gill ) are away visiting friends and family in the USA, so Mike and I endeavoured to maintain standards and we joined forces with a rival team "George and her Dragons". After a superb evening we even managed to beat all other rivals and win!
So the picture above is the "George and her Dragons' team, relaxing with plenty to drink, Twiglets and even a bottle of rust remover, disguised as wine.
But I am not sure what happened here...
Maybe I STEPped into the wrong pub...and something bewitched them...

Is it safe to stay in this pub?

Anyway, the next day I took another photo...
I could never drink that many Guinnesses in one go!

P.S. The scarecrow has not returned :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter