Moving on

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Only in Brighton

I have always had a soft spot for Brighton, but I think its 20 something years since I was there. I worked the summer of 1976 in Eastbourne, which gave me time to get to know some of Brighton. But boy! Its changed... And my memories have distorted.
The seafront seemed similar, although I hadn't seen the burnt out pier...
I remembered more colour about the Brighton Pavilion, it seemed to have faded. But it was an overcast day.

Its only in Brighton, on an afternoon, that you might bump into Spiderman and Superman going for a wander and a smoke in the streets.







For some reason my dubious memory could remember driving up this road, towards the clock. Maybe less has changed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter