Moving on

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Returning to England and the net

I finally packed up my Welsh house, filled my car with obnoxious ornaments and useless kitchen utensils and made my escape, after a quick visit to my brother and parents.
I put my foot down and avoided the myriad of cameras (I hope) and sped home to Lincolnshire. Now this is a problem.. the use of the word "home". Home is where the net is!
When I grew up in a London suburb, I would never have thought that Lincolnshire was going to feel civilised, modern and cosmopolitan, but compared to Anglesey, or my corner of Anglesey, Lincolnshire is 'where its at!!!"

I connected my computer up, and found that I could actually run yahoo and a browser. That 11 emails downloaded in seconds and didn't need 3 dial ups to get them. I even got a security upgrade from Apple.. and it just sort of arrived. Bliss!
How can I go back to that next week?
I am only back for a few days.
I guess an overdose of net is due now.

See you online
Hugs

btw ... Thanks Barclays Bank. The bottle of red wine and the bottle white wine will disappear soon, but I thought you were going to send it to my new house? Its a good job I am not like most people and am living in both houses now. Still, I am impressed, sending me bottles is a good idea. I hope we can have a few more cock ups in the future. >:)

0 Comments:



<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter