Moving on

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dosbarth Cymraeg - end of year

Its been fun, hard work, terrifying and also fascinating. I can't quite work out why I am determined to inflict more of this torture onto myself next September, but I feel I must.
It was my last class today, no more Welsh lingo till September, and then only if I pay again and enroll. But as a group we all seem determined to keep in touch and stay together. So this group of people who would never have met under usual circumstances will continue.
But it does mean I am still going to have to work at this to even keep my head above water with this language.

I took a few snaps of the group, most were not worth looking at, but I am putting a couple up here. If anyone wants them removed please email me. Usually, I put up pictures of scenery, not people.
So here we are having a break from the work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter