Moving on

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Another mundane spot

Dear Blogspot
I would like to know if you have a cure for the spot I have growing on my chin. It is still only at the violently red, painful and lumpy stage but showing no sign of yellowness yet.
So far, amongst the 'cures' that have been suggested..

1. Toothpaste, I am sure it has made my spot shinier and more glowing. This spot is almost smiling at me now...
2. Germoline, it had a soak last night in this, and its done well at removing the pain, but the spot is still growing, outwards...
3. Bicarb. In fairness I have not tried this yet. I don't have any bicarb here. I could use washing soda, but I don't think that extra strength is needed. I remember many years ago, watching washing soda removing flesh from a mouses head, so it could be mounted and displayed as a skull of a rodent. Washing soda dissolved flesh, and whatever was blocking Del's sink.
I might look for bicard when I go shopping later...
4. and the best suggestion so far... grow a beard. Except for one thing.
5. Do the full feature thing. Get a tattoo round it, get it pierced with a nice jewelled stud and make it into a beauty spot.
I am not sure if that is really 'me', but I am almost at the stage of trying anything.

Ok... what else can you suggest?
I have an interview next Wednesday and don't want to be called festering scar-face for that. Many years ago, I had to delay getting a renewed passport because of a similar spot. My face still bares a scar now, on the passport photo.
Please.. suggestions... and quickly!!
(no photo on this posting... sorry... I will see if spot gets so bad I have to snap it!)

call yourself "blogspot".. now see if you can de-spot...
out damn spot!

5 Comments:

  • Best known cure for zits!

    Just dab some on every 5 minutes, until problem eruption has gone!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/08/2006, 11:58  

  • hmmm what a pain on my trip in 1997 to the clan reunion... I had a big (nearly) boil on my bum (never had one before or since mind you)! I tried everything - nothing worked or helped.

    I've recently learned 2 new things - best stuff to use in general - either plain old peroxide....(drying)...or plain vinegar. Neither smell bad - are cheap as dirt... and alleviate plain or itch. Hope it gets better.
    Chance

    By Blogger Chance, at 10/08/2006, 21:52  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2006, 09:14  

  • i once had a passport pic taken. it was so bad that the officer told me to get another one cos no one looked like that. u have nothing to fear. lol

    By Blogger Felicity, at 29/08/2006, 12:27  

  • Lady Macbeth was a bitch

    By Blogger Felicity, at 29/08/2006, 12:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter