Moving on

Saturday, September 02, 2006

To plug or not to plug...


A few days ago I discovered this beast in my bath. Not an unusual occurrence at this time of year, but one I felt I ought to share with you all, because I am nasty like that.
I wrestled it into submission and coped womanfully with it, I am ok with spiders, its moths that bother me.
So now my dilemma. I know more will be lurking in the dark shadows of my house, it will have had sisters and cousins to guard my house. So, as I am away for a week or so... should I put the plug in my bath or not?

Do these beasts get in that way?... Do they escape that way? Will putting the plug in provide a lifeline for escape? Maybe it should be allowed out?

Dilemmas...

1 Comments:

  • "Contrary to popular myth, they don't come up the plug hole. The spider is unable to swim through the water trapped in the pipe. If you find a spider in the bath, it fell in there, probably from the ceiling, or while skirting around the edge. Please do not drown it - go and get the glass, and put it outside."

    (Source)
    (Near bottom of page.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02/09/2006, 12:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter