Moving on

Friday, September 08, 2006

more tunnels

The digging has had to continue...

We now have a second hole and the prospect of having to dig under a fence... and also drilling into my kitchen floor, later today.


We have found where the pipe has been squashed, although no sign of a leak. Some of the soil has been rather wet, but that was near the fence, where we have avoided digging.


The new pipe can be put down without the need to tunnel under the fence.






My legs are now covered in bruises, my back aches, and my arms and shoulders find it difficult holding my iBook.

2 Comments:

  • Omg! omg omg Helen sends love and condolences...she says you and my other friend Jim, have won the prize. Hang in there... the aching muscles and bruises may be paid back in part by not having as huge a "bill". Hugs, chance

    By Blogger Chance, at 08/09/2006, 21:10  

  • this is all destroying my peace and quiet dig faster woman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09/09/2006, 07:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter