Moving on

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Soil movements



The digging paused for a while, as plumbing became more important.
I lost an expensive drill bit in a wall, never to be removed by man, woman or 2 SDS hammer drills, one of which has a knackered gear box, and it was borrowed from a friend.

The moral is... never borrow tools!

I helped a little with the filling in of the driveway trench, so I could leave it safe, and depart back to Wales for a couple of days.


More pipe has to be laid, and buried deep enough to avoid frost.

We connected it all up, only to find I had no water in my bathroom, so once again, we had to buy extra bits... re-route the water... but I did have the best shower I have ever had in that house, last night.
I have good water pressure... and no sign of a leak... and its been a bastard of a few days!!



My Mum sent me an apple tree a few years ago. A Bardsey Island apple tree. I thought I would show you some of my harvest.. :D
But please do look at this link... Welsh Apples grown in Lincolnshire

Below is a rose from my front garden, this originally came from Kent, thanks Brit's brother.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter