Moving on

Friday, October 20, 2006

The Lincolnshire Poacher




I have been in Spalding the last few days, there is not much that I am prepared to blog about of the events of these days, but I spent a few weeks trying to get the light right for a picture of this stain glass window at the local pub. I had to investigate light, aperture settings and Guinness and a few other drinks... and kept finding it was too dark to take a shot and had to return the next day. Even too much sun was a problem, so these 2 pictures have taken a long time to produce...
Maybe I can photograph something else in the pub tonight?

2 Comments:

  • There are plenty of cute 'things' in The Poacher.. ;) and you would be welcome anytime, kayo. Also, you would not be the only token Japanese lady around, one of the barmaids is Japanese too. I think that poacher was shooting duck most recently, and that has made the peasants revolt too. I will try and find that story to post...
    Hugs
    Sheila
    xx
    btw.. I am back in Wales now

    By Blogger Sheila, at 22/10/2006, 18:25  

  • Elmer Fudd? which way did they go... Makes me think of our darth vader here...and his pot shot at a friend? I'm not laughing at the locals response to your remark on duck hunting though - it only shows that perspective has been lost, all the way around. It's a global problem Sheila. Might even be worse here - esp. in our southern regions!! hugs, Chance

    By Blogger Chance, at 25/10/2006, 18:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter