Moving on

Friday, November 10, 2006

As time goes by... With Abba

It has been a while since I blogged, I have been online less recently, but this will be reduced even more now, Thanks to BT once again. They have disconnected my telephone completely and I seem to only be able to get online for short spells. I am told they will look into it by next Tuesday. We will see...
I now have all calls diverted to my mobile phone, which only gets a signal if I struggle. Its certainly almost useless when I am home.

It seems to be like this a lot in November, if you are interested, look at Nov 2005, and cold turkey and BT, Nov 19th 2005.

My parents have been continuing in care home, although mum had an infection which meant a few days in hospital, but that has now passed with no obvious long term problems. She is campaigning forcefully to escape from the care home which will mean I will not have any time to chat, write blogs or eat, once again. And as for a life... forget it!
Dad has had a fall or two, no long term effects, but dizziness and a shortness of breath are worrying.

Now.. the fun bit...

I found an old clip of a very old TV program, and this actually contains footage of Parys Mountain which is very close to me here. It has an old coppermine in it, which is being reopened. I can remember this sketch when it was new and had no idea I would be in Wales. The sketch itself is also still true today.. Failed in Wales! ....and Abba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter