Moving on

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Plans and such...

There seems to be a longer and longer gap between each blog these days, but I am sorry, the future is looking bleak as there could be even longer gaps in future. Mum is likely to be coming out of her care home in about 2 weeks, so I am having one last ditch attempt to get back to Spalding this week, as I am really not sure when I will be able to again.
Its Mum's birthday tomorrow, she will be 85. Dad had his 88th birthday in October.
I had a look back at the earlier blogs, and I do admit it does seem that I am finding less to giggle at just now. But these things go in cycles, I am sure it will change once we get out of these winter doldrums.
I thought I would show you one of my newest friends from the George and Dragon in Beaumaris...
I could show you one or two of the more inebriated members of the Beaumaris community, but I will await a few quid in an envelope to buy my silence in these matters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



info on stats
 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter